Axe Brue Elections 2016
Blank Nomination forms – available soon
Land Drainage Consent Forms
These forms can either be filled in electronically and emailed back to the Board, or filled in by hand and returned the address at the bottom of the page.
1. Land Drainage Consent form for Gateway and Culverts – to be used for replacement or new culvert/small bridge applications.
2. Land Drainage Consent for Structures and Fencing within 9m of watercourse – for any structures (Headwalls, Sluices, Modifications and Fencing) in or within 9m of a watercourse.
3. Land Drainage Consent form for Temporary works lasting less than 6 months– any temporary works in or within 9 metres of a watercourse that will be in place for less than 6 months.
4. Land Drainage Consent Guidance Sheet – Information about Land Drainage Consent applications
5. Headwall Options Sheet – If applying to replace or construct a new headwall, this sheet may assist you in deciding the type of headwall design. Please enclose with consent and highlight which design you are planning to use.
Employment Application Forms
Application No: AB/DCOPE/16 ~ Development Control Officer or Planning Engineer
PDF downloads; if you would prefer Word documents please see our Job Vacancies page
Flood Incident Report Form
If you have suffered from flooding please download and fill in the form below and return back to us. This will assist the Board in determining the source and the overall situation for our area.
This is not a substitute for dealing with any immediate problems. Please call the office if you see any blocked sluices or culverts.